Become an Exhibitor
The Exhibit Hall is held on all three days of the conference and is also the scene of the NTC’s opening reception where we welcome attendees over food and drinks. As a result, the Exhibit Hall is one of the most popular conference activities, attended by all.
2019 Exhibitor Package
- Standard 10’x10′ booth: For-Profit Member $3,000 / For-Profit Non-member $4,000 / Nonprofit $2,000
- 10’x20′ booth: For-Profit Member $6,000 / For-Profit Non-member $8,000 / Nonprofit $4,000
- 20’x20′ booth: For-Profit Member $12,000 / For-Profit Non-member $16,000 / Nonprofit $8,000
Please note that a current organizational membership at the time of the 19NTC is required to access the member rates on exhibit packages and registrations.
- One (1) full conference complimentary registration for the 2019 conference
- One (1) exhibit hall-only/booth staff badge for the 2019 conference
- Up to three (3) additional exhibit hall-only/booth staff badges can be purchased, $250 members / $400 non-members. After February 1, 2019 the cost increases to $300 members / $500 non-members.
- Up to four (4) full conference registrations at the early bird registration rate until February 1, 2019. Member/non-member rates apply.
- One (1) 10’ wide x 10’ deep dedicated exhibit area
- One (1) standard 6′ table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) Wastebasket
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- One (1) 10-amp electrical drop
- One (1) lead retrieval device per exhibitor upon request
- Inclusion of contact information in the NTC conference app, including a 25-word company description
- 2019 “I’m exhibiting at the NTC” logo to use in marketing and post on your website
- Back wall and side rail drape
- Listing in show map distributed onsite
Showcase your product or services to more than 2,000 attendees at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) in Portland, Oregon, March 13 – 15, the nonprofit sector’s signature event!
NOTE: This year we are not requiring NTEN membership to be an exhibitor or sponsor. Please note, however, that prices are higher for non-members, which includes exhibit booth packages, registrations, and exhibit hall-only/booth staff passes. Membership rates are only applicable if your membership will be current at the time of the 19NTC.
Upon receipt of this form, NTEN will follow up with an invoice to collect payment. Your spot is only confirmed once payment has been received.