Become an Exhibitor
The Exhibit Hall is held on all three days of the conference and is also the scene of the NTC’s opening reception where we welcome attendees over food and drinks. As a result, the Exhibit Hall is one of the most popular conference activities, attended by all.
The Exhibit Hall floor plan is being finalized and will be available in November. Space is limited, so book early!
2018 Exhibitor Package
- Kiosk (15 available)*: Member $2,000 / Non-member $3,000
- Standard 10’x10′ booth: For-Profit Member $3,000 / For-Profit Non-member $4,000 / Nonprofit $2,000
- 10’x20′ booth: For-Profit Member $6,000 / For-Profit Non-member $8,000 / Nonprofit $4,000
- 20’x20′ booth: For-Profit Member $12,000 / For-Profit Non-member $16,000 / Nonprofit $8,000
Please note that a current organizational membership at the time of the 18NTC is required to access the member rates on exhibit packages and registrations.
- One (1) full conference complimentary registration for the 2018 conference
- One (1) exhibit hall-only/booth staff badge for the 2018 conference
- Up to three (3) additional exhibit hall-only/booth staff badges can be purchased, $250 members / $400 non-members. After April 1, 2018 the cost increases to $300 members / $500 non-members.
- Up to four (4) full conference registrations at the early bird registration rate until March 15, 2018. Member/non-member rates apply.
- One (1) 10’ wide x 10’ deep dedicated exhibit area
- One (1) standard 6′ table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) Wastebasket
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- One (1) 10-amp electrical drop
- One (1) lead retrieval device per exhibitor upon request
- Inclusion of contact information in the NTC conference app, including a 25-word company description
- 2018 “I’m exhibiting at the NTC” logo to use in marketing and post on your website
- Back wall and side rail drape
- Listing in show map distributed onsite
*Kiosk package is a smaller exhibit space that includes (1) exhibit hall-only/booth pass, (1) monitor, branded sign, (1) bar stool, (1) wastebasket, WiFi access, and (1) 10-amp electrical drop.
Showcase your product or services to more than 2,000 attendees at the 2018 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) in New Orleans, LA, April 11-13, the nonprofit sector’s signature event!
NOTE: This year we are not requiring NTEN membership to be an exhibitor or sponsor. Please note, however, that prices are higher for non-members, which includes exhibit booth packages, registrations, and exhibit hall-only/booth staff passes. Membership rates are only applicable if your membership will be current at the time of the 18NTC.
Upon receipt of this form, NTEN will follow up with an invoice to collect payment. Your spot is only confirmed once payment has been received.