You Could be Getting More Out of Your Donor Data
You’re making the wrong ask. At the wrong time. Of the wrong people. Because you don’t have the RIGHT data.
Your data is all over the place. Your colleagues are using different databases, and you have no way of knowing whether a donor is giving to your digital AND direct marketing campaigns or whether your gala or your digital marketing brings in more donors.
We will show you three ways to get more out of what you already have.
- Create a plan to assess your donor data to make sure it’s as clean and complete as can be.
- Identify the best way to connect your data across your various databases to get the answers you need.
- Visualize that data so you can understand how your campaigns are doing and who you should be following up with.
Our practical tips will work regardless of your vendor system.
Session Type60 minute session
- Make sure you have the right data. And it's clean.
- Know how to build reports to get the answers you need.
- Visualize fundraising data for maximum impact.
Target AudienceFundraisers and Fundraising Professionals
Dr. Taj Carson is the CEO and Founder of Inciter. Inciter works with nonprofit organizations to turn data into valuable and timely information using powerful tools and a flexible framework. She has more than 20 years’ experience helping nonprofits manage their data. She has a Master’s degree in Information Visualization from the Maryland Institute College of Art, a certificate in technology entrepreneurship from the University of Maryland-Baltimore County, and a Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Delaware in 2000. With all this, it may not seem like she has much free time, but when she can, she makes time for the things she enjoys, like cycling, rowing and practicing her Spanish (preferably in foreign countries). And sometimes for fun, Taj swims with sharks, and people she wishes would get eaten by sharks.