Moments of crisis can be opportunities for lasting change. Join LaCheka Phillips and Laura Ross Perry as they discuss how to manage nonprofit work while taking care of yourself in a crisis. This session is intended to:
- Demonstrate the importance of using crisis as an opportunity for organizational growth and business development
- Explore best practices for implementing crisis programming
- Encourage prioritizing self-care through crisis
Session Type60 minute session
- Examples/samples of how TechSoup has pivoted and used crisis as a framework for real change.
- Best practices for programming around crisis.
- Tips to incorporate daily self-care practices and resources that promote it