Cybersecurity: “the measures taken to ensure an organization is protected against the criminal or unauthorized use of electronic data.” AKA “An accidental techie’s biggest nightmare.”
After this presentation Accidental Techies will feel confident in their knowledge of current cybersecurity trends and best practices, as well as language to use when seeking buy-in from leadership and/or staff.
The presentation will
- Summarize current and forecasted “threat landscape”
- Share key policies & procedures to roll out for basic peace of mind
- Review persuasion points to make while requesting time/funding.
Session Type30 minute session
- Summarize current and forecasted cybersecurity “threat landscape”
- describe key policies & procedures needing implementation to others
- share points for persuading leadership while seeking buy-in, personnel, and/or funding.