Perhaps one of these scenarios feels familiar to you:
- Your team inherited tools that were implemented several years ago and no one can remember how they work.
- You are the most tech-savvy person on your team and have been deemed the “defacto IT department” (in addition to your already full workload) and are afraid of burning out!
- You manage your IT or operations but do not have the support of your leadership to invest in the staff you need to get your job done.
- You are a part of leadership but don’t feel that you can afford the cost of expensive tools.
In this session, we explore how organizations can harness the power of the tools and systems they are already using, so that they can spend their time doing what they do best–meeting their mission! And better yet? Doing so on a shoestring!
Session Type60 minute session
- Explore how to effectively use technology to minimize cost and maximize impact.
- Learn how to strategize and advocate for investments in technology when your company is on a shoestring budget.
- Identify automation tools and integrations that connect to your current systems, to increase cross-departmental communication and save staff time.