The key to delivering an impactful new website is listening.
A serious risk of not listening to your users’ needs is building the wrong thing. This results in poor adoption, lack of community support, sunk costs, inadequate content maintenance, and worse – the backlash of bad PR.
We’ll explain how to identify and engage stakeholders on your next web project. Using suggested tactics from Nielsen/Norman Group certified usability experts at Aten, we’ll share exercises to collect data and which will increase engagement and decrease negative feedback at launch.
This session will discuss how to:
- Identify and prioritize audience groups
- Use project roadmaps to isolate stakeholder engagement opportunities
- Evaluate user research methods to develop the right engagement plan
- Make web accessibility a priority
You’ll walk away with an understanding of why it’s critical to make decisions informed by user needs and how to ensure your stakeholders are included in the process.
Session Type60 minute session
- Identify and prioritize audience groups.
- Use a project roadmap to schedule stakeholder engagement opportunities and milestones.
- Evaluate user research methods and tactics to develop the right engagement plan.