Workshop: Is Your Technology Really Working? Best Practices for Tech Audits
If only you could clone yourself.
Organizations often underestimate the potential impact technology has on efficiency and scalability. It isn’t surprising that most organizations aren’t fully optimizing what current technology makes possible.
- Is there information that would empower your teams to be more effective if accessible anytime, anywhere?
- Does your organization portray transparency through self-service access to information?
- Is your team spending unnecessary time on documentation, data entry or manual reporting?
- How do your constituents want to engage? How can you make it easy, intuitive and seamless?
Get a strategy roadmap and list of key questions to guide your organization through the process of identifying areas that can be improved and managed through automation. We’re not talking about replacing anyone’s job. We’re talking about making everyone’s time more on-mission and impactful.
Session Type60 minute workshop
- "No stone left unturned..." Ways to discover and pinpoint opportunities for automation
- How to plan for and manage internal discussions to evaluate technology, AND how to make the discussions actionable
- Ways to measure ROI of technology time/money investment
Target Audiencestaff and consultants who manage and support their organization's IT
As a forward-thinking client advocate, Gena believes that everything comes down to relationships. Working as the Operations Manager at Skvare, Gena’s goal is to strengthen Skvare’s existing relationships and cultivate new ones.
Inspired by Skvare’s values and technical expertise, she always goes out of her way to help organizations succeed—whether they need support developing a technology strategy, new features in their CRM, custom development on their website, or support understanding analytics.
Besides cultivating relationships, her expertise is to know the right questions to ask for rolling out website and CRM projects.