You’re amazing at what you do. You’re deeply committed to the nonprofit community and leveraging technology to make the world a better place. But you struggle with getting (and staying) focused and are on the brink of burnout from the endless emails and notifications from social media and your devices. You know there’s a better a way to manage the tech tools that seem to be getting in your way more than helping you and your team advance the mission of your organization. If this sounds like you, join us for a fun, interactive session that addresses technology mindfulness for individuals, teams, and organizations.
We’ll cover the following:
- How you can combat technology burnout so that you spend more time on mission-critical activities
- How teams can mindfully use technology to improve productivity
- How to improve your nonprofit’s culture to encourage mindful organizational technology use
- Learn strategies for combatting technology burnout so you can spend more time on mission-critical activities and less time wrangling technology.
- Learn strategies for how teams can mindfully use technology in ways that improve productivity
- Learn how to improve your nonprofit's culture to encourage mindful organizational technology use