Many companies are pivoting their Corporate Social Responsibility programs to be rooted in a Citizen Philanthropy model. Through this new model they determine how to give to charitable organizations, engage their employees in volunteering or even offer free products. But what is Citizen Philanthropy and how do you adapt your programming to thrive in this new era of corporate engagement?
Join Alissa May, Director of Employee Volunteerism AMER at Salesforce.com and Fadi Al Qassar, Executive Director at Venture 2 Impact to get a detailed breakdown of how to present, communicate and adapt your programming to engage corporate stakeholders.
In this interactive workshop you’ll learn:
– New trends in corporate engagements with nonprofits
– What are corporate engagement professionals looking for in a nonprofit partnership
– How technology (and the right tools) can help you win on interactions, projects and contributions
This interactive workshop will be hosted on Zoom.
Session Type60 minute workshop
- What is citizenship philanthropy and why so many companies use that model of engaging with nonprofits
- How you can position your programs, team and impact to create capacity for corporate engagement
- How corporate and nonprofit partnership through a citizenship philanthropy model is good for impact, fundraising and sustainability