Experience Mapping: The Fundamentals that Drive Powerful Engagement
This sprint will provide you with the tools you need to develop longer and more meaningful constituent relationships. You will receive a step-by-step guide to design relationships from beginning to end with engagements that resonate with your audience’s motivations.
Specifically you will learn how to:
- Define your audience lifecycle with your organization
- Identify the “moments of truth” for you audience and ways to “surprise and delight” them
- Define the needs of your audiences over the course of their relationship with you
- Develop engagements specific to the needs of your audience
You should attend if:
- Your are about to implement a CRM system or redesign your website
- You have a CRM and want to improve the advocacy and revenue results generated from your list
- Your organization is not aligned around who your audience is or how to best engage them
Target AudienceCOO, Marketing, CRM, and Customer Service teams,
A Line Strategy
With 20 years of experience in the social cause and cultural sector, Jan helps nonprofits transform their engagement strategy. By putting the constituent at the center, she revitalizes marketing programs and enables clients to get the most out of their CRM.
Prior to launching A Line Strategy, Jan was the VP of Public Engagement at the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)/Bronx Zoo, where she developed the 96 Elephants campaign to stop the ivory trade, a global campaign that generated $11M in small and large donations for elephant conservation.
At the same time, she drove innovation for the Bronx Zoo, a 100-year-old organization, competing in the fast changing attractions market. Here, she built a highly optimized $20M e-commerce program.
Whether she’s engineering a break through for a challenger brand or reinvigorating a legacy organization, Jan can facilitate an organization to achieve ambitious engagement goals.