Workshop: Beyond Fundraising – Building Lasting Relationships With Your Supporters
A hands-on workshop in which we will work through three specific exercises designed to help your nonprofit build closer relationships with your supporters. We will share real-world examples from organizations that have successfully implemented these techniques, along with templates and worksheets you can take with you.
This workshop will accomplish the following:
- Challenge you to go beyond standard supporter segments to create more specific groupings that will allow you to speak more directly to your supporters’ interests, and reach them when they want, where they want, and how they want.
- Help you build a content calendar that can be used to track and plan everything from blog posts and social posts to constituent stories and event communications. Templates provided!
- Brainstorm unique ideas and events for communicating and engaging with your supporters.
- Develop a detailed supporter segmentation plan that you can refine and implement right away.
- Build a content calendar based on one of our templates to track and plan blog posts, social posts, and more.
- Brainstorm outreach activities and leave with actionable ideas on how to meet your supporters where they are.