With pressing needs to use all your digital channels to acquire leads and raise money immediately, it’s hard to spend precious resources on cultivation, brand lift, and other marketing efforts that don’t pay off immediately…and it’s easy to think it might not be worth the time and resources. Think again! Many organizations have figured out how to make it very worth it, and how to cultivate donors effectively and efficiently to achieve longer-term gains. This session will use case studies and real world examples of how to use paid ads, earned media, social media, and email to deliver better donor outcomes, including:
- How one non-profit used a surround sound approach to increase election-related mid-level giving.
- How another non-profit used brand lift advertising to increase year-end giving.
- A round-up of how new (and some old) tools can help measure success.
Session Type60 minute session
- Understand how to use ads, email, social media, and media relations to create a surround sound supporter experience.
- Allocate marketing funds intelligently.
- Better cultivate and engage your supporters.