The 2018 NTC Session Advisory Committee is a group of experts, thought leaders, and champions in nonprofit technology. They provide input as part of our community-driven process to develop the high-quality educational agenda for the Nonprofit Technology Conference.
How it works
We select three committee members for each of our five content category areas (IT, leadership, program, fundraising, marketing and communications). Committee members then make meaningful contributions in three areas:
- Desired topics: Committee members help identify critical and desired topics within their respective areas prior to opening up the process for gathering publicly submitted proposals. This provides guidance on the topics that interested session presenters can address in their applications.
- Reviewing proposals: Committee members review proposals within their respective area and identify those that meet the needs of a balanced, content-rich agenda.
- Missing critical topics: Committee members help identify critical or timely topics missing from the public proposals that should be included in the final agenda.
Who can participate
Participation on the advisory committee is open to NTEN community members with demonstrated expertise in one of the five category areas. With a focus on making our programming as inclusive as possible, we encourage those with diverse experience and perspectives to apply.
The advisory committee is active for 5 months each year (May – September). Time commitment consists of:
- 3-4 conference calls (max 1hr each)
- 1 hr/month for participation in online discussions (private to the group)
- 4-6 hrs total to review of proposals
We are finalizing the committee members for 18NTC and will update as final spots are filled. Below is the initial list of committee members.
Lanette Rivera, Development and Communications Associate with NV Partnership for Homeless Youth
Or Cingilli, Vice President Operations with Precept Ministries International
Jason Samuels, IT Operations Manager with American Craft Council
Jennifer Jordan, Development and Finance Specialist with Kids’ Food Basket
Norman Reiss, Senior Project Manager with Center for Court Innovation
Jeanne Allen, Consultant with Jeanne Allen Consulting
Ceci Dadisman, President with Cardinal + Company
Julia Campbell, Digital Marketing Strategist with J Campbell Social Marketing
Charrose King, Senior Social Media Specialist with American Psychiatric Association
Micah Sewell, Marketing Coordinator with Ecology Project International
Sue Anne Reed, Director, Online Production Services with The Engage Group