The application period for volunteers is now closed. If you applied to be a volunteer, we’ll let you know whether you’ve been selected by late January 2019.
Ever wondered what it takes to put on the NTC? Volunteering is a great way to go behind the scenes and help to make the NTC magic. We couldn’t do it without you!
There are some great benefits to volunteering at the NTC:
- Network and build connections with other volunteers, NTEN staff, and NTC speakers
- Exclusive volunteer swag
- Reduced registration cost of just $199 (if you’re already registered, we’ll refund you the difference)
- Volunteers serve up to eight hours and will need to check in and out of their shifts.
- Assist NTEN staff with various aspects of the 19NTC, such as managing information and registration lines, providing assistance to speakers, helping exhibitors and sponsors in the Exhibit Hall, or directing people to their destinations.
- Recognize that volunteer shifts will conflict with one or more breakout sessions.
Volunteer applications closed on December 14th, and selected volunteers will be notified by late January 2019.
Planning to attend the conference regardless of whether you’re selected as a volunteer? We recommend registering early to get the best rate. If you’re selected as a volunteer, we’ll refund you the difference between your registration fee and the volunteer registration fee. If you’re applying for a scholarship, we suggest you wait until you’ve been notified whether you’ve been selected before submitting a volunteer interest form.