Each year NTEN provides scholarships to include community members who might not otherwise attend the conference. Everyone is welcome to apply for a scholarship. The application period is from December 1, 2021, to March 11, 2022.
Partial support for these scholarships comes from generous donations from the NTEN community and our 22NTC sponsors.
- Your information will be kept in the strictest confidence and used only to help inform how we allocate scholarships.
- We will prioritize applications from first-time attendees or those who have not already received an NTEN conference scholarship.
- We may ask scholarship recipients to assist with conference promotion. Your participation is not required.
- Last-minute cancellations and no-shows mean that we’ve missed an opportunity to extend a scholarship to another community member. All cancellations must be made in writing by March 18, 2022.
- A portion of awarded scholarships are generously sponsored by New Relic, an NTC sponsor.
Application period: December 1, 2021–March 11, 2022
Award notifications: On a rolling basis starting January 14, 2022
Scholarship recipients confirm attendance: By March 16, 2022
Please email us with any questions about your scholarship application or about scholarships in general.
Scholarship applications have closed.