The Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) is the can’t-miss technology event for the nonprofit sector.
Next March in Baltimore, gather together with more than 2,200 of your nonprofit colleagues to collaborate and discover new ways to spark change with technology. 20NTC is designed to help you reinvigorate your work and bring renewed passion back to your community.
20NTC registration includes
- Full access to all conference sessions
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day, receptions on Wednesday and Thursday
- Access to the conference platform, including speaker/attendee directory, session materials, and community discussions
- A ticket to the official 20NTC party
Not a Member?
20NTC welcomes members and non- members alike, but NTEN members receive a deep discount on their conference registration fee. If you’re not already a member of NTEN, we encourage you, to join today. In addition to the discounted conference rate, you’ll also receive terrific benefits like discounts on courses and the Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate. You can also purchase an NTEN membership during the 20NTC registration process.
NTEN incurs significant expenses before the event. Therefore we must maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- NTC registration fees are refundable within 30 days of purchase through February 23, 2020.
- A $50 handling/processing fee will be charged, and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. If you have an unpaid invoice for your registration, you will receive a new invoice for the $50 handling/processing fee.
- No cancellations will be accepted more than 30 days past the purchase date.
- Cancellations or refunds requested within 30 days of the event (March 24, 2020) will not be accepted for any reason, even if bought less than 30 days prior.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit toward future conferences or other NTEN products.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Exception: Volunteer and scholarship registrations that are given to a specific person. To transfer a registration email us with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, job title, organization, and city & state of residence.
- NTEN reserves the right to refuse service.
All cancellations must be made in writing through email. All registration refunds will be processed by April 30, 2020.