The Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) is the can’t-miss technology event for the nonprofit sector.
Next March, gather with thousands of your nonprofit colleagues to collaborate and discover new ways to spark change with technology. 21NTC is designed to help you reinvigorate your work and bring renewed passion back to your organization and your community.
The NTC welcomes members and non-members alike, but NTEN members receive a deep discount on their conference registration fee. If you’re not already a member of NTEN, you can purchase an NTEN membership during the 21NTC registration process. In addition to the discounted conference rate, you’ll also receive terrific benefits like discounts on courses and the Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate.
21NTC registration includes
- Full access to all conference sessions
- Access to the conference platform, including speaker/attendee directory, session materials, and community discussions
To make the 21NTC accessible to as many members of our community as possible, NTEN provides registration scholarships to community members. Applications for scholarships will be accepted from November 9 to February 8. Support for these scholarships comes from generous donations from the NTEN community and our 21NTC sponsors.
We understand that things come up from time to time, and you might need to cancel your registration. You can always transfer your registration to a friend or a colleague. If that’s not an option, you can cancel your registration for a full refund until midnight Pacific time on February 26, 2021.
- After February 26, 2021, a $50 handling/processing fee will be charged, and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. If you have an unpaid invoice for your registration, you will receive a new invoice for the $50 handling/processing fee.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Exception: Volunteer and scholarship registrations that are given to a specific person. To transfer a registration, please email us with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, job title, organization, and city & state of residence.
- Cancellations or refunds requested within seven (7) days of the event (March 23, 2021) will not be accepted for any reason, even if bought less than seven days prior.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit for future conferences or other NTEN products.
- NTEN reserves the right to refuse service.
All cancellations must be made in writing through email. All registration refunds will be processed by April 30, 2021.