The NTC is over for 2022, but planning is already underway for 2023. We’ll post information about 23NTC later this year.
In March, gather with thousands of your nonprofit colleagues to collaborate and discover new ways to spark change with technology. 22NTC is designed to help you reinvigorate your work and bring renewed passion back to your organization and community.
Registration for 22NTC includes:
- Over 175 live, interactive sessions featuring practical and tactical strategies to address today’s challenges.
- A participatory online experience where you can connect with others, engage with session presenters, and attend networking and community events.
- A flexible schedule with all sessions available on-demand post-conference so that you can continue to learn and explore for weeks.
- CFRE, CAE, and NTEN Professional Certificate credits to apply to your certification goals.
- An optional attendee kit curated with sustainably-produced goods to complement and enhance your virtual NTC experience.
- Spaces for fun, music, connection, and joy (we know you may be joining us from home and we’ll have some music and art options with that in mind.)
The NTC welcomes everyone interested in using technology for social change. NTEN members receive a deep discount on their conference registration fee. If you’re not already a member of NTEN, you can purchase an NTEN membership on a sliding scale during the 22NTC registration process. In addition to the discounted conference rate, you’ll also receive terrific benefits like discounts on courses and NTEN’s professional certifications.
|NTEN Members*||12/1/2021 – 12/15/2021||$350|
|Early||12/16/2021 – 1/31/2022||Member: $400 | Non-member: $650|
|Regular||2/1/2022 – 3/23/2022||Member: $500 | Non-member: $750|
To make the 22NTC accessible to as many people as possible, NTEN offers registration scholarships. Applications are accepted from December 1, 2021, to March 11, 2022. Support for these scholarships comes from generous donations from the NTEN community and our 22NTC sponsors.
Group discounts are no longer available for the 22NTC. Group discounts closed on March 11.
We offer a “register three, get one free” discount to support nonprofit organizations investing in their staff’s professional development. Registrations can be purchased at any time with any registration price. Once there are three registrations from your organization, you qualify for the fourth for free. Complete the Group Discount form with three registrants. Then, we’ll process the fourth person’s registration and send them an email confirmation. An organization may redeem the discount only once and the discount must be requested by March 11.
Group registration is now closed for the 22NTC. All attendees must now register as individuals.
Each person attending the conference will need to use or create their own NTEN account, so the best way to manage their membership and register for the conference is to use the self-service, individual registration process. When we share login information for the conference platform, each attendee will need their own account. If this is not an option and you need to register on behalf of others, email our customer service team for assistance. Group registration ended March 11.
We understand that things come up, and you might need to cancel your registration. You can always transfer your registration to a friend or a colleague. If that’s not an option, you can cancel your registration for a full refund until midnight Pacific time on February 28, 2022.
- After February 28, 2022, a $50 handling/processing fee will be charged, and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. If you have an unpaid invoice for your registration, you will receive a new invoice for the $50 handling/processing fee.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Exception: volunteer and scholarship registrations that are given to a specific person. To transfer a registration, please email us with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, job title, organization, and city and state of residence.
- Cancellations or refunds requested within seven (7) days of the event (March 23, 2022) will not be accepted for any reason, even if bought less than seven days prior.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit for future conferences or other NTEN products.
- NTEN reserves the right to refuse service.
All cancellations must be made in writing through email. All registration refunds will be processed by April 30, 2022.