Why is My Digital Budget Based on Cat Memes?
Often mistakenly viewed as a “FREE” channel of “Likes”, “Shares”, and “Cat Memes”, the digital space has become an extremely sophisticated and powerful channel for nonprofits to grown revenue, but also comes with it’s challenges.
In this session we’ll take a look at real life examples of when organizations where faced with growth challenges and had to make a transformational program shift. This panel discussion includes four industry and nonprofit leaders who will answer questions that they’ve heard from their own Leadership that required shifts within their programs. Similar to the television game show “Around the Horn” this moderated discussion will award panelists with points for good arguments for or against topics such as:
- Email is a dead program
- One message and visual that depicts “Mission” should work for my prospective audience.
- New Year, New File…I need to increase my acquisition spend as the program gets larger to maintain growth.
- How to identify when your program is struggling or in need of a transformational shift.
- Key questions to be prepared to answer when looking to make a change in your program.
- New ways to monitor your program’s performance and identify where your program could grow.