Using LinkedIn To Smash Your Goals
Nonprofits have become great at using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as publishing platforms to broadcast compelling stories to build a broad audience.
We believe the most effective way to use LinkedIn is completely different — as a precise targeting tool to locate, connect with, and engage the specific individuals that can help you achieve your organizational goals.
The session will cover how to use LinkedIn to:
- Target new supporters
- Onboard supporters
- Build a community
The activities will include:
- What type of supporters would you target through LinkedIn?
- How would you use LinkedIn to onboard new supporters?
- What type of content would you share to keep supporters engaged?
- Develop a clear understanding of how to use LinkedIn as a lead generator/connector.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to onboard new supporters.
- How to convert supporters into a community.