Using Digital Ads to Amplify Patient Voices… and Win!
Patient stories effectively move the needle in advocacy and electoral work — but it can be challenging to use people’s stories to illustrate a point without exploiting people’s difficult circumstances. This session dives into how groups in the healthcare space solicit stories and produce compelling patient-centered digital ads to:
- Grow a community as a whole, as well as in targeted locations.
- Advocate for national/statewide legislation with stories driving the narrative.
- Persuade voters that Pharma-supporting officials need to go.
The session provides unmatchable insight by bringing together leaders in healthcare advocacy and digital strategy whose collaboration on patient-first campaigns led to unprecedented success in organizing, advocacy, and electoral campaigns.
We’ll discuss: how groups develop relationships with patients to make big asks like submitting a video story; when to use grassroots vs. produced videos; what makes for an effective shoot; and how to place these ads to maximize results.
- Concrete strategies for successfully raising up patient voices
- How to be authentic and impactful in digital content
- How to make asks to your community for content