Using a CRM for Program Outcome Measurement: A Crash Course
You know your program’s goals. Perhaps you’re already collecting a lot of data about your program. But are you sure you’re tracking the right data? Do you know how to use this data to determine your impact?
This session will give you the insights and tools you need to:
- Determine the data you need to track to best measure your program’s impact;
- Set up a data model to track this data in a CRM;
- Analyze your newly collected data with reports;
- Use these reports to make informed decisions about your programs.
We will explore concepts such as theory of change and logic model, developing an understanding of how to connect your desired outcomes with data, and ultimately determining the degree of your program’s success. Our focus will be on how technology can help facilitate this understanding of your organization’s impact.
- Identify the information related to your program that needs to be tracked to measure your program’s impact.
- Map your chosen program information to a CRM schema.
- Understand what kinds of reports will enable informed decision making.