Technology, Org Culture, and Your Mission
Technology today can help every organization—large and small—meet their mission more efficiently and effectively. Technology is no longer a line item in the budget. It should be part of the strategy driving your programs, operations and development goals. But, where do you begin? The challenges that nonprofits face when beginning to adopt new strategies, mindsets, and tools are real, and they span from budget and board to staffing and implementation.
Whether you’re just beginning to think about a technology project or modernizing the culture within an existing organization, this session explores:
- Redefining (shifting?) organizational culture—from board and leadership to staff and constituents
- Impact of technology capacity building (i.e. professional development)
- Understanding your technology needs
- Technology tools and products on the market
- Metrics of success (data)
This session includes an interactive panel discussion, breakout peer-to-peer groups, and take-away tactics and resources for you to begin rethinking the role technology plays in your organization’s culture and meeting your mission as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This session was handcrafted by NTEN to tackle an issue that transcends departmental silos, and is part of our inaugural Featured Sessions program.