Strategic Technology Planning (For Action)
Salesforce or NXT? G Suite or Office 365? Dropbox or Google Drive? One system to rule them all, or best-in-class across the board, even if it means we’re using 20 different tools with a staff of 8 people?
Are we using the right technology tools? Are we using them effectively? How can nonprofit leaders know whether the challenges they face are:
- Solvable through the adoption of new technology?
- Solvable through better use of existing technology?
- Not even technology-related?
This session, hosted by Joshua Peskay of RoundTable Technology and Robin Jenkins of The HOPE Program, will lead participants through an action-biased strategic planning process. That means it’s light on planning and heavy on “GET-TO-WORK!”. We will provide attendees with practical methods for identifying technology-related challenges at their organization and tactics on how to take action. We will provide tools for assessing and prioritizing potential solutions, making a plan and putting that plan into action.
What to Bring
- Some challenges you have, whether or not you think they specifically have to do with technology.
- A spirit of adventure
- A readiness to dive in
- How to prioritize your challenges/projects
- How to lead organizational change
- How to move from planning to action