Scaling Your Mission with Mobile
This session showcases innovative methods for using mobile technology as a tool for delivering, deepening, and scaling your organization’s impact, as well as key lessons learned from the field.
We will be talking about access, apps, an measurement ,and making connections between those elements. Programmatic topics include using smartphones to help clients gain access to services, apps for treatment and interventions, and measurement methodologies.
Specific case studies include:
- RefugeeMobile, a US-based initiative using mobile to help refugees integrate faster into their new communities
- Mobile for All, a program helping homeless families in the Bay Area access services
- An m-health program by Rush University, in partnership with Northwestern, helping homeless youth in Chicago
If your organization currently utilizes mobile or is exploring mobile for program delivery, this session is for you.
- Learn how mobile technology (access + apps + measurement) can be used to deliver and scale your organization’s mission
- Learn how mobile can be applied in multiple innovative ways to enhance and measure programs
- Learn how mobile can help organizations scale their impact and increase stakeholder engagement