Project Management for Nonprofit Content Marketing Simplified
The key to producing regular quality content is strategizing with your team or finding creative resources to produce what you need. Using a solid strategy helps make sure what you produce supports your nonprofit’s marketing and fundraising goals.
To create valuable content, you need to establish a process working with those who know the subject best, whether you work alone or with a team. By following the process you establish for your content creation, you will provide value to both your site visitors and your SEO strategy. Ultimately, you’ll build a stronger and bigger community around your nonprofit’s mission.
In this talk, we will cover the following topics:
- The Importance of Regular New Content
- Establishing Goals and Strategy
- How to Work With Your Team and Find Other Resources
- Defining a Process
- Connecting and Automating Your Workflow
- Measuring and Monitoring Your Success