Pipeline, prospects, and programs! Oh my!
Are you looking to grow your portfolio? Do you want to engage your donors in a more meaningful way? Join this dynamic trifecta from New York Public Radio and [insert xxx org and names] for a conversation on data mining and developing a more thoughtful donor cultivation and stewardship plan.
- data mining reports
- lifetime giving / frequency
- trends in giving (timing, etc.)
- tracking interests, implied vs. implicit
- use data to encourage cross-departmental collaboration
- make the case for donor-centric fundraising
- donor events for cultivation and stewardship
- how to exemplify organization priorities through mission-driven programming
- how to show impact from donor support
- walk away with new proactive prospecting tactics
- run quick reports to mine their data
- be more thoughtful when developing donor cultivation and stewardship plans