Lessons From an Effective Dashboard Data Analytics Implementation
This session examines the key benefits and core concepts of a turnkey Dashboard – how to implement them and what drives their successful adoption. We will discuss the key stages of dashboard implementation and the relationships to key parts of the typical NfP organization.
- The good, bad and ugly of Business Intelligence/Dashboard tools and projects
- Defining KPIs/metrics for your organization and audience – ensuring adoption and utilization – Looking back analytics and looking forward (predictive) analytics
- Where and how do we get data to measure – Measuring and metrics – beyond CRM reports – geo-spatial, mission metrics, outcomes, voices, sensors, scientific / publications, google analytics, etc.
- Challenges in measuring performance – definitions, data quality, data transformations.
- Conclusion: Key steps/lessons learned embarking on your performance measurement program