How to Use Facebook’s Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
In the last year, Facebook launched an entirely new set of tools to help nonprofits more easily raise funds on the platform. US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits can now collect donations with this suite of tools on their Facebook pages, via Facebook Live videos, and via ads and even individual posts.
In this session, you learn the pros and cons of using these tools in your online fundraising campaigns, and we will walk through a brief step-by-step guide to using these potentially powerful tools to raise money!
- An up-to-date overview of Facebook’s free fundraising tools
- How to determine if these tools are a good fit for your nonprofit
- How to sign up, register, and get started right away
- How to get your online community to fund raise for you using Facebook fundraisers
- How to use Facebook Live streaming broadcasts in your online fundraising campaigns
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Facebook’s fundraising tools
- Identify the pros and cons of the four main types of fundraising tools on Facebook
- Select and set up the best and most appropriate Facebook fundraising tool for your organization's goals
- Effectively engage your online communities to use the free tools to raise money for your organization