Friends with Benefits: Easy Steps to Grow Your Network
When evaluating our competition, we know the organizations in our field and how we differ, but do we take the time to understand what companies are currently supporting them? When evaluating our networks, we often think about who we know, but do we ask ourselves who do they know? We all need introductions, but do we have the wording and supporting collateral needed to make the introduction as seamless yet impactful as possible. We will cover this and more in Friends with Benefits: Easy Steps to Grow Your Network.
The session will cover:
- Creating a quick market analysis to understand what companies are supporting your competition.
- Learning how to use LinkedIn to receive introductions and increase your network of supporters.
- Identifying what your marketing collateral toolkit should look like.
- Developing templates that make introductions as simple as possible.
- Develop a clear understanding of how to use LinkedIn as a lead generator/connector.
- Identify the marketing collateral needed for new supporters.
- Master the art of the email template.