Developing a Website RFP? Tips on Getting the Responses You Want (WordPress Session)
Nobody loves writing or responding to request for proposals (RFPs) but it is often a necessary process. In this session, we will discuss the steps it takes to write a good website RFP, but also how to attract the right vendors to bid and what to do to make this process an educational and meaningful experience.
In this tactical session you will learn:
- How to get accurate requirements
- How to navigate stakeholder needs/voice/wants
- How to organize your budget
- How to attract the right respondents
- How to choose/evaluate proposals
- What reference questions to ask
- How to create clarity in the contract
This session is presented by Kanopi Studios.