Data + Audience: Connecting to Create Impact
Presenting data that is compelling enough to get a reaction is a challenge that all organizations face, both big and small. Communicating data and maximizing impact are about supplying the right audience with the right amount of data in the right format. To increase the likelihood that your audience will latch onto your data means that you’ve got to be sure your data resonates with them.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify your audience types and their data consumption tendencies
- Map the types of data presentation each of your audiences needs
- Choose the right data tools to communicate your data most effectively
As we work through these areas, we will also provide you with real-life examples where organizations have successfully mapped out how their data speak to each of their audiences.
The session is half presentation and half workshop where you’ll work hands-on with the data your organization produces and craft it to better target your audiences.
- Understand data audience types and their needs
- Choose the right data products and tools to communicate most effectively
- Learn lessons from an actual real-world case study