Data Analytics as a Service
As a (or the!) data person at a non-profit, how can you transform your organization into a data literate, self service, analytics-at-scale, nimble data-driven powerhouse, while still delivering your daily work?
While there’s (sadly!) no magic button, we have a strategy that will help guide your transformation: model your data shop after high performing, user-centered software solutions and treat data analytics as a service.
By providing data analytics as a service, you can:
* Identify, meet, and exceed the needs of diverse clients–from C-Suite to assistant, SQL guru to print-everything-out devotee, statistician to the mathematically anxious;
* Create and maintain sustainable, transparent systems and solutions;
* Cultivate and steward relationships with your internal and external clients;
* Consistently communicate with and disseminate resources to your users;
* Encourage collaboration with Agile development teams and interdepartmental task forces to create, maintain, and communicate shared procedures, data definitions, and resources.
- Why and how to set up data analytics as a service in your organization
- How to utilize user personas for your clients to offer data analytics and reporting solutions at scale
- Understand the importance of meeting users at their role and ability level