Case Study: Communication for Continuous Improvement
As project managers and product owners, we all know the importance of effective communication leads to better outcomes. In this session, we’ll talk about things we’ve done from kickoff through the day-to-day to help all parties make the most of the time, budget and the overall relationship.
This can include:
- Tactics to establish a connection
- Establishing the common vocabulary
- Putting respect of each other’s time (as well as your own) into practice
- Setting expectations, a timeline, while being flexible and making deadlines
- Tools that help
Working together we’ve been able to make great strides. Come hear what we’ve done and maybe even share some of your own story.
- Learn tactics to establish a connection
- Put respect of each other’s time (as well as your own) into practice
- Learn how to set expectations and a timeline, while being flexible and making deadlines