Build your own program management CRM in 30 minutes
CRMs have become hugely popular for fundraising, where a one-size-fits-most solution is easier to come by. But setting up a CRM to manage your programs can still be a daunting and costly process.
In this Sprint, you’ll watch and learn as a CRM is set up from scratch to manage a nonprofit’s programs. We will cover how to:
- Identify the data you already collect;
- Consider what data is needed to measure your impact;
- Configure a CRM to manage that data;
- Set appropriate expectations and processes in place for using the CRM;
- Identify program successes and areas in need of improvement.
Attendees will leave with a concrete understanding of how they can set up and use a CRM to manage their programs. And yes, it will undoubtedly take a little longer than 30 minutes IRL, but you’ll now appreciate that it doesn’t have to be hard 😉