Build Your All-Staff Team of Powerful Marketers
We can’t communicate alone, especially since our front-line staff, board members, and other colleagues are constantly discussing our organizations with supporters, program participants, and friends and families. That’s what we do, especially since most of us spend SO many hours working.
Yet all too frequently, marketers and fundraisers find ourselves frustrated and stuck. We’re unable to “make” colleagues into the insight and story gatherers we depend on to accurately shape and personalize the stories most likely to be remembered and repeated, and the powerful messengers we so desperately need to strengthen supporter relationships and expand reach.
Join us to learn everything you need to launch your confident, competent all-staff marketers, including how to:
- Build buy-in and support
- Design the approach that will work best for your organization
- Pinpoint the best launch opportunity and timing
- Identify and recruit the members of your first team
- Create tools, content, and systems to launch and support your marketers (and make it easy for them to do a great job)
- Train them to spot great stories and key insights, and gather all the key elements
- Train them to share the right messages with the right people at the right time, with ease
- Thank and reward them for increasing your organization’s reach and supporter actions!