Are You Techno-Stuck? How to Engage Pro Bono Volunteers to Get the Expertise You Need
Engaging pro bono volunteers for your technology needs will not only allow you to create new ways to deliver on your mission, but it will help broaden your volunteer options as well (in a way that many, many corporate volunteer programs are looking for!).
This session will take you through the entire process of finding just the right volunteer or group of volunteers, including:
- How to create an effective job description and project timeline geared toward technology volunteers
- Best practices in recruiting pro bono volunteers with specialized skill sets
- How to market your new volunteer roles
- How to scale your program to accommodate companies seeking pro bono opportunities for their employees
- How to align your staff or volunteer structure to support pro bono volunteers