Tech Project Success (and Cost): Key Factors to Consider
Organizations initiate technology projects to achieve specific goals like improved tracking of client outcomes or better donor engagement. And they want to do so within a reasonable budget. Both of these aims can be achieved by focusing in on project commitment, alignment, and building lean. Learn real-world tips and examples to achieve project success while keeping costs and risks in check.
- How to choose and prioritize the highest value features
- Steps to foster organizational alignment
- The importance of staff time commitment
- Tips for managing change and embracing new ways of working
- Learn how to increase impact and learning (and reduce cost) for your organization by prioritizing wisely during implementation.
- Gain techniques to align your organization around project goals, outcomes, and challenges.
- See how dedicated staff time and a willingness to adapt new ways of working enable project success and minimize costs/risks.
Bigger Boat Consulting
Bigger Boat Consulting founder Brad Struss has been consulted with nonprofit organizations around CRM systems and effective data management for 9 years. Brad and his team at Bigger Boat Consulting build custom Salesforce systems for human and social services agencies.
Brad has been a speaker on a range of nonprofit data management topics at Do Good Data, UW DRIVE, Dreamforce, and the Social Venture Partners International Conference.
Enterprise Program Manager
MJ’s career spans more than 20 years managing complex business operations in various industries. For the past 11 years, MJ has focused her business operations expertise in the sustainability arena(residential and commercial). MJ currently works for Engie Insight as an Enterprise Program Manager and has worked with other local companies Enhabit (a non-profit formerly Clean Energy Works) and RWDI (formerly Green Building Services Inc.) MJ is a graduate of the University of Ottawa and she holds a B.Soc.Sc. Economics and Business Administration. She is a fluent French speaker and enjoys spending time with her family doing outdoor activities in her spare time.