Get the tools you need to boost your organization’s impact at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by nonprofit leaders that will help you know which strategic choices to make and how to effectively use technology to sustain and expand your organization’s programs. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role includes program management, direct service, outreach, organizing, or education this conference is for you.
- Accidental Techie’s Guide to Creating Awesome Online Learning Experiences
- Adventures in Developing a Virtual Training Program
- Anarchy in the DB – Data Governance for Your Organization
- Better Together: Volunteer Management + Tech – Tips and Tools
- Championing Human-Centered Content Design in the Public Sector
- Creating Global Communities Online and IRL
- CRM: It’s Not Just for Fundraising Anymore! Managing Programs with CRM Systems
- Design Research for Social Change
- Different Flavors of Digital Inclusion Programing
- How Technologies like Chat, Social and AI are Enabling Non-Profit Advocacy
- Is Technology Scaling Your Organization?
- Making, Managing and Marketing a Podcast
- Next Practices: The art & science of inventing tomorrow’s “best practices”
- Privacy and Security Patterns for Nonprofits
- Putting your data on the map: techniques and tools for impact
- Strategic Knowledge Management: Don’t Stop at Halfway!
- Texters Take Action: Using SMS to level up your direct action organizing
- This Nonprofit Online Community Works! Here’s Why…
- Turn Your Programs and Events Upside Down Through Multi-Directional Learning
- Using Online Communities To Unlock The Full Value Of Partner Networks
- Volunteer Impact Made Practical: devise your own user-friendly data collection tool
- Youth Voice and Design Thinking: Problem-Solving Using Empathy and the Scientific Method
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference