Get the tools you need to boost your organization’s impact at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by nonprofit leaders that will help you know which strategic choices to make and how to effectively use technology to sustain and expand your organization’s programs. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role includes program management, direct service, outreach, organizing, or education this conference is for you.
- AI for Good: a Machine Learning for Programming Case Study
- Apps for Your Most Important Asset – Your People
- Coursify Your Competencies: How to Build an E-Learning Platform
- Dashboards for Impact Reporting and Storytelling: a Case Study
- Don’t Flake Out: the High Cost of Free Labor
- Easy Artificial Intelligence: Simple Tools to Elevate Your Nonprofit Impact
- Getting Off the Bench to Start Benchmarking
- Innovating from the Front Lines: Using Bottom-Up-Innovation to Drive Programming
- Navigating Data Overload
- Standing Out in the Crowd: Impact Storytelling
- Tech Companies and Digital Inclusion
- To App or Not to App? Program Engagement & Tracking
- Using a CRM for Program Outcome Measurement: A Crash Course
- Using Blockchain to Meet Program Goals
- Using Text/sms to Train, Educate Volunteers & Build Community
- Volunteer User Journeys: Increasing Conversion With Engagement Pyramids and Flowcharts
- Volunteers: The Heart of the Digital Revolution
- Workforce Edtech: Select & Integrate Tech for Adult Learner-Workers
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference