Marketing and Communications Sessions
Get the tools you need to tackle your organization’s big communications challenge at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by nonprofit communications leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves marketing, communications, social media, PR or community engagement this conference is for you.
- 100 Years Young: How a Historic Brand Stays Digitally Relevant
- Automating Email Engagement: This Panel Will Save (Weeks of) Your Life
- Craft a Visual Storytelling Campaign Without Breaking the Bank
- Designing for Diversity: How User Personas Can Transform Your Website and Services
- Disrupting Unconscious Bias as We Grow Our Brand
- Effective Social Media Advertising on $100 a Month
- First Look: Peek Nonprofit Digital Metrics From M+R’s Benchmarks Study
- How to Create Multimedia Stories that Educate and Engage Your Audience
- How to Reach Under-Represented Communities and Inspire Engagement Online
- Is it Time to Change Your Nonprofit’s Name?
- Keep It Sustainable: Care, Feeding, and Grooming of a Large Website
- Let Your Data do the Driving: Google Analytics and Optimize for Nonprofits
- Marketing Isn’t Enough: How to Create Digital Campaigns That Engage
- No Coding, No Budget, No Problem – DIY Data Viz Toolbox
- Nobody’s Reading Your PDFs: Publish Audience-Friendly Research and Reports
- Revitalize Engagement Through Your Website’s Action Center
- Small Tweaks for Mighty Wins: Optimize Your Welcome and Re-Engagement Series
- Solving the CRM + Email + Website Equation
- Storytelling: Solving the Challenges Nobody Mentions
- Supporters First: Building Customized Constituent Journeys
- Tell Your Bot Who’s Boss: Using Emerging Tech to Drive Engagement
- The New Era of Google Grants: Challenges, Opportunities, and Strategies
- Ultimate Communications Toolkit – Tried and True Resources Everyone Can Use
- ¡Se Habla Español! Expand Your Reach and Impact by Going Bilingual
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference