Marketing and Communications Sessions
Get the tools you need to tackle your organization’s big communications challenge at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by nonprofit communications leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves marketing, communications, social media, PR or community engagement this conference is for you.
- 2020: Digital Volunteer Frontier
- 52 Tweaks in 52 Weeks to a Better Website
- A Revolution is Coming: Top Tactics to Build People-Powered Movements
- Accessibility & Inclusion for Content Producers
- Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Tech: the Good, Bad, and Misunderstood
- Beyond Personas: Data-Driven Audience Insights and How to Use Them
- Brand New: Rebranding That Will Literally Pay Off
- Bridging the Divide — Online & Offline Tactics That Win
- Building an Inclusive Communications Mindset (And Toolkit)
- Crafting Your Organization’s Vision, Mission, and Messaging
- Data-Informed Design: Raising Your Organization’s Design Voice
- Diversifying Our Lists: Connecting With “Hard-To-Reach” Communities Online
- Interactive Emails — Yes! But Are They Worth It?
- Modern Media Relations for Nonprofits
- Not Fake News! Using Editorial Content to Tell Your Story
- Our Year of Email Deliverability Hell (And How We Survived)
- Podcasting for Any Size Organization or Budget
- Sharing Engaging Stories Through Interactive Maps and Data Visualization
- Stop Redesigning Your Organization’s Website — Start Evolving It!
- Use Data to Drive Your Content Strategy & SEO
- Using Film to Grow a Social Movement
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference