Marketing and Communications Sessions
Get the tools you need to tackle your organization’s big communications challenge at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by nonprofit communications leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves marketing, communications, social media, PR or community engagement this conference is for you.
- 100 Years Young: How a Historic Brand Stays Digitally Relevant
- Accessible Web Content Creation, or, Please Tell Me How to Accessibility Already!
- Automating Email Engagement: This Panel Will Save (Weeks of) Your Life
- Designing for Diversity: How User Personas Can Transform Your Website and Services
- Disrupting Unconscious Bias As We Grow Our Brand
- Effective Social Media Advertising on $100 a Month
- Get Involved. Take Action. Action Center: Where Engagement Goes to Die
- How to Create Multimedia Stories that Educate and Engage Your Audience
- Is it time to change your nonprofit’s name?
- It Sounds Boring But It Works: Analytics as Change Management
- Keep It Sustainable: Care, Feeding, and Grooming of a Large Website
- Learn how to craft a visual storytelling campaign without breaking the bank
- Let Your Data do the Driving: Google Analytics and Optimize for Nonprofits
- Marketing Isn’t Enough: How to Create Digital Campaigns that Engage
- No Coding, No Budget, No Problem: DIY Data Viz Toolbox
- Nobody’s Reading Your PDFs: Publish Research & Reports People Actually Read
- Putting Constituents First: Wildlife Conservation Society’s Path to Journey Building
- Small tweaks. Mighty engagement wins. Optimizing your welcome and re-engagement series.
- Solving the CRM + Email + Website Equation
- Storytelling: Solving the Challenges Nobody Mentions
- Tell Your Bot Who’s Boss: Using emerging tech to drive engagement
- The New Era of Google Grants: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies
- Ultimate Communications Toolkit — Tried & True Resources Everyone Can Use
- Using Facebook ads to reach under-represented communities (and inspire engagement!)
- ¡Se Habla Español! Expanding Your Reach and Impact by Going Bilingual
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference