Find out how other nonprofit leaders are preparing their organizations for an unknown future at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by nonprofit leaders that will help you make strategic choices about technology and prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves operations, hiring, strategic investment, or organization management, this conference is for you.
- Activating a Culture of Resilience & Sustainable Impact
- Become the Leader You Always Wished You’d Had
- Building, growing, and nurturing digital teams
- Data is not a four letter word: get your team on board!
- Effective tools for onboarding incoming and offboarding outgoing staff
- Envisioning a Digital First Nonprofit: Mindsets and Skillsets for Transformation
- Finding the Needle: A framework for evaluating CMS platforms
- Grit? Hell, yeah. You won’t survive without it.
- Herding Cats – Making Change in Complex Organizations
- Less Pain, More Gain: Practical Digital Strategy Guide for Effective Technology Decision-making
- Red Pill/Blue Pill: Effective Data Driven Decision Making
- Staying sharp: How to create and implement great ideas
- Talking Tech to Your Board
- The cat’s out of the bag: how GDPR is useful for everyone
- The highs and lows of CMOs
- The nonprofit CRM is changing – Why and how you can prepare
- When Your Normal is My Trigger: Unpacking Multiple Generations and White Privilege
- Working Outside the Box: Building and Supporting Diverse Remote Teams
- You Want a Revolution? I Want a Revelation! Getting buy-in you want
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference