Find out how other nonprofit leaders are preparing their organizations for an unknown future at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by nonprofit leaders that will help you make strategic choices about technology and prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves operations, hiring, strategic investment, or organization management, this conference is for you.
- Best Practices in Building Data Science Capacity at a Nonprofit
- Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) and The Nonprofit Sector: Building An Inclusive Culture
- Board Collaboration: Tools and Tips
- Can Equity Be Measured? Lessons From a Great Collaboration
- Change Management 101
- Digital Marketing Policies for the Real (Messy) World
- Find True Consultant Love: Picking the Right Match for You
- Hacking Pay Inequality and Shattering Glass Ceilings: Women in Tech
- Hands-on Workshop: Data Dashboards for Mid-sized Organizations
- How Do You Compare: the Value of Peer Based Benchmarking
- Improv Saves the Nonprofit: Boosting Culture & Team Creativity
- Integrating IT: From Silo to Synergy
- Measure Big: How to Evaluate Impact at Scale
- Owning Your Power at Work
- Racial Affinity – Connections and Healing
- Racial Affinity – Strategies for Working in Organizations and Systems
- Racial Affinity – Vision For the Future
- Seeing the System: Understanding Structural Inequality in Nonprofit Work
- Starting in the Middle: Knowledge Management for Change
- Team-care, Not Self-care: Building Resiliency in an Era of Burnout
- This Situation Calls for Leadership! Now What Do I Do?
- Why Digital Access is a Civil Right
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference