Get the tools you need to lead change at your organization and do more with what you have at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by technology leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves IT strategy, support, network administration, cybersecurity, web development, programming, or data management, this conference is for you.
- Automated Testing: Let the Robots In!
- Automating your Data Infrastructure
- Be a Tech Accessibility Advocate
- Congratulations, You’ve Gone Live! Now What?
- Demonstrating ROI on Technology Projects to Win Approval from Your Leadership Team
- Dirty Data? Clean It Up.
- From Front to Back: Making your website and CRM work together
- Incident Response For Nonprofits
- Inclusive Design – How Addressing Accessibility Benefits Everyone
- Internal IT Training
- IT Security Best Practices
- IT Staffing: Evaluating the what, when, and how of outsourcing
- Managing Cybersecurity Risk and Tips on How Not to Become a Victim
- Moving Your Plan Forward: Tech Committees That Work
- Nonprofit Tech Roadmaps: Tech Strategy Meets the Mission
- Preparing for the Worst: Disaster Recovery 101
- Technology Project Success (and Cost): Key Factors to Consider
- The Nonprofit’s Guide to Dashboards
- Winning Ways with Requirements
- You Can Migrate Your CRM Data and Not Break Your Soul
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference