Get the tools you need to lead change at your organization and do more with what you have at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by technology leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves IT strategy, support, network administration, cybersecurity, web development, programming, or data management, this conference is for you.
- Automated Testing: Let the Robots In!
- Automating Your Data Infrastructure
- Be a Tech Accessibility Advocate
- Beyond Phishing: Staying Safe When You are a Target
- Congratulations, You’ve Gone Live! Now What?
- Data Systems Of Tomorrow Are Here For Nonprofits: How Do We Use Them Wisely?
- Demonstrating ROI on Tech Projects to Win Leadership Approval
- Demystifying Internet Governance
- Dirty Data? Clean It Up.
- From Front to Back: How to Integrate Your Website and CRM
- How Tech Assessments Can Increase User Adoption
- Incident Response for Nonprofits
- Inclusive Design – How Addressing Accessibility Benefits Everyone
- IT Security Best Practices
- IT Staffing: Evaluating the What, When, and How of Outsourcing
- Moving Your Plan Forward: Tech Committees That Work
- Preparing for the Worst: Disaster Recovery 101
- Tech Project Success (and Cost): Key Factors to Consider
- The Keys to Successful Internal IT Training
- The Nonprofit’s Guide to Financial Dashboards
- Tips on Avoiding and Managing Cybersecurity Risks
- Un-silo Without the Cost: Consolidated Reporting Across Databases
- Winning Ways with Requirements
- Yes, You CAN Migrate Your CRM Data
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference