Get the tools you need to lead change at your organization and do more with what you have at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by technology leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves IT strategy, support, network administration, cybersecurity, web development, programming, or data management, this conference is for you.
- #7 Most Stressful Life Event? Moving … CRMs!
- 10 Steps to Cybersecurity Maturity
- AI & BI: Make Your Job Easier With Data Science
- Before Data Visualization — How to Get Your Data in Place?
- Does Technology Planning Matter at All in Today’s Nonprofit?
- Draw a Map to Clarity
- Establishing Tech Policies to Protect Your Nonprofit
- Forget Accessibility — Think Inclusive Design
- From Chaos to Clarity: Practical Strategies for File Clean-Up
- Getting Started With Data Science and Machine Learning
- Increase Your Impact With an Efficient Digital Ecosystem
- Is Your Technology Really Working? Best Practices for Tech Audits
- It’s Not Your CRM It’s the Data
- Online Communities for Member Self-Service and Member Management FTW!
- Startup Frying Pan to Nonprofit Fire: What We Learned
- Take the Wheel: Get Your IT Out of Startup Mode
- The Accidental IT Director
- Unmasking the Mystery: Why “Technology” Isn’t Your Real Problem
- Usability Testing: Strategy, Discovery, and Implementation
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference