Get the resources and connections you need to secure grants, raise funds, and extend your organization’s impact at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by fundraising’s leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves annual giving, major gifts, grant development, donor relations, or research, this conference is for you.
- 21st Century Major Giving: Creating an effective online major gift program
- 3 Innovative Fundraisers Walk into NTC: Lessons Learned from the Peer-to-Peer Trenches
- 3 Ways Automation Will Modernize Your Fundraising
- Building a lookalike strategy: How AI can improve P2P fundraising
- Digital Wallets: So Hot Right Now
- Embrace the bots: How to grow fundraising events with Chatbots
- Facebook Birthday Fun(draisers): You’re Getting Money for Free – But What Now?
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Development Statistics
- Make it Monthly: Growing and maintaining your monthly donor pool
- Make Them Love You – Welcoming Donors The Right Way
- Mobile-ize! How to maximize your donor-base & scale relationships through text message
- Put a Cat Gif on It: Linking Storytelling and Social to Donations
- Raise More Money by Automating Right Message, Right Person, Right Time
- Reducing Donor Abandonment: What to copy from e-retailers
- Storytelling for Impact: Helping Donors Understand the Value of Their Dollar
- Sustainers: Everyone Wants ‘em, But How Do You Get ‘em?
- The largest group of untapped charitable givers? Small-dollar donors.
- Weaving new technology into your program – it’s not scary!
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference