Get the resources and connections you need to secure grants, raise funds, and extend your organization’s impact at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
The 19NTC has practical sessions led by fundraising’s leaders that will help you make strategic choices and efficiently use technology to prepare your organization for the future. And there are lots of opportunities to connect with your peers!
If your role involves annual giving, major gifts, grant development, donor relations, or research, this conference is for you.
- 2 Teams. 1 Mission: Cross-Team Strategies for Marketing + Fundraising Teams
- 3 SEO Strategies for Optimizing Your Fundraising Campaign
- 6 Easy Steps to Stop Losing 63% of Your Donors
- Ask for Money, Get Action. Ask for Action, Get Money.
- Best Kept Secrets to Getting (And Using!) Facebook Fundraiser Data
- Content Strategy for Donor Engagement: From Tactics to Testing
- Donor Surveys: Your Untapped Data Goldmine
- Everything I Know About Nonprofit Storytelling I Learned From Dungeons & Dragons
- Facebook & ’Gram Advertising for All Budgets
- First Time for Everything — Launching a Development Department
- Fundraising Resiliency — How to Maximize Your Revenue in Wild Times
- Going Mobile at In-Person Events to Increase Year-Round Engagement
- Grassroots Email Fundraising: Not Just for Presidential Candidates
- Is It This or Is It That? A/B Testing Success!
- Leveraging Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce for Fundraising
- Nancy Drew & the Case of the Disappearing Donors
- No Money, More Problems: Driving Donations Through Better Volunteer Experiences
- Raise More by Knowing More: Become a Payment Processing Pro
- What Do Nonprofits and Democratic Candidates Have in Common? Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference