Whether you’re new to mindfulness and meditation, a lifelong practitioner, or somewhere in between, join us for an informal guided meditation session and discussion. We’ll take some time to meditate and chill. We’ll also engage in a discussion about how mindfulness can be a powerful tool to combat the stressors of living in a hyperconnected world and find the right balance between our work and personal lives.
This community activity will be facilitated by Meico Marquette Whitlock, a speaker and trainer on mindfulness and technology and the founder of Mindful Techie.
- 11 _____’s Walk Into a Bar: Stories & Tactics for Off-season Wins
- 30 Google Ad Grant Tips in 30 Minutes
- 5 Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Fails (and How to Avoid Them)
- An Holistic Approach to Email Deliverability, from Acquisition to Analysis
- Backups Aren’t Disaster Recovery: Effective Dr Planning for Your Organization
- Basic Accessibility Techniques for All
- Building Your Personal Board of Directors
- Can Diversity and Inclusion Be Taught?
- Choosing and Using Color
- Click. Click. Done. Must-have Google Analytics Settings
- Data Security: Just Tell Me What to Do Please!
- Fast Ideation with a Simple Sketching Method: Design Studio
- From Exploitation to Empathy: Ethical Representation in Fundraising Communications
- How Nonprofits Can Harness the Power of Games for Impact
- Keep Your Shiny, New Website Shiny and New
- Sketchnotes: Tools and Tips for Improving Visual Communications
- Take Five: Building Five-minute Brain Breaks for Productivity & Joy
- Visualize Your Data in 30 Minutes or Less
- Who Cares Where You’re Working, as Long as You’re Working!?
- 20/20 Vision: 20 Digital KPIs You Should Be Watching Now
- 4 Strategies for Meaningful Money Conversations With Your Board
- A/B Testing: Mistakes Everyone Makes (and How to Avoid Them)
- Attribution Everywhere: Integrate Your Data Systems, Get the Bigger Picture
- Best Practices in Smart & Secure Data Collection
- Build Dashboards Like a Boss — for Your Boss
- Choosing and Working Successfully With a CRM Implementation Partner
- Creating Kick-Ass Major Donor Communications
- Digital Security Training Successes: Use Fun, Not Fear
- Don’t Get Played by the Product Demo!
- Don’t Micromanage Your Social Media Manager
- Experience Mapping: The Fundamentals that Drive Powerful Engagement
- Front Office/Back Office, How to Facilitate Communication
- How to Maximize Digital Storytelling With Minimal Resources
- Impact Cascades: the Adaptive Approach to Evaluation
- Making Virtual Reality a Reality for Your Nonprofit
- Mindfulness, Happiness, and Well-being: There’s an App for That!
- The Unintended Consequences of Our Design Choices
- Using the Donor Journey to Organize and Maximize Your Fundraising
- Zapier, Appscripts, and Slack, Oh My! Automating All the Things!
Join us for a lunch time stroll!
Join NTEN board member Beth Kanter for a 30-minute lunchtime stroll to take mini-break from the conference, get some fresh air, and network with other participants. It is called a "Stroll," to be as inclusive as possible - s stands for slowest person sets the pace for the group and roll is because not everyone walks some people roll!
- 20 Tests in 30 Minutes
- 30 Million Yearly Views: How I Grew Our Youtube Channel
- Accessibility for Teams in a Hurry
- Action Tips to Engage Hispanic and Latino Community Members
- Apps, Tools, and Tactics to Be a Nonprofit Olympian!
- Bring ’Em Back: Planning and Managing Email Re-engagement Campaigns
- Cut the Drudgery: Using Python to Automate Routine Tasks
- Don’t Stop Believing – 4 Journeys to Engage Supporters Faithfully
- Everyday Accessibility: How Everyone Can Make Digital Products More Accessible
- Get Your Sheet Together: Building a Content Audit Google Sheet
- Project Management for Nonprofit Content Marketing Simplified
- The Zen of IT Security: Balancing Safety and Usability
- Website Design Tweaks Can Make a Big Difference