Next spring in Portland, OR, gather together with more than 2,000 of your nonprofit colleagues, all using technology to serve their communities and make change.
With a wide array of useful, thought-provoking, relevant-to-your-interests sessions and numerous opportunities to connect and network, the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference is designed to help you reinvigorate your work and bring that renewed passion back to your community.
- Nearly 200 sessions on topics covering technology management, program and service delivery, fundraising and development, operations, and digital communications and marketing.
- A career center featuring résumé review, speed mentoring, and a professional photographer to spruce up your profile pic.
- Community events including Birds of a Feather lunch tables, Dine Around gatherings, the official NTEN party at OMSI, and other self-organized meetups.
Educational sessions are still being confirmed but will be posted on this page as they are announced. Click on your category of interest to see the sessions we’re planning.
- “How to Lose a Donor in 10 Days”
- 21st Century Major Giving: Creating an effective online major gift program
- 3 Innovative Fundraisers Walk into NTC: Lessons Learned from the Peer-to-Peer Trenches
- 3 Ways Automation Will Modernize Your Fundraising
- Digital Wallets: So Hot Right Now
- Embrace the bots: How to grow fundraising events with Chatbots
- Facebook Birthday Fun(draisers): You’re Getting Money for Free – But What Now?
- Hey Girl Hey – Welcoming Donors the Right Way
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Development Statistics
- Love Connection: Get your teams to stop fighting like cats and dogs
- Make it Monthly: Growing and maintaining your monthly donor pool
- Mobile-ize! How to maximize your donor-base & scale relationships through text message
- Reducing Donor Abandonment: What to copy from e-retailers
- Single? Multi! Omni?!? Measuring acquisition ROI for the modern NGO
- Sustainers: Everyone Wants ‘em, But How Do You Get ‘em?
- The largest group of untapped charitable givers? Small-dollar donors.
- Why Your Crowdfunding Campaign Will Fail (And What to Do About It)
- Automating your Data Infrastructure
- Be a Tech Accessibility Advocate
- Demonstrating ROI on Technology Projects to Win Approval from Your Leadership Team
- Dirty Data? Clean It Up.
- From Front to Back: Making your website and CRM work together
- Incident Response For Nonprofits
- Internal IT Training
- Managing Cybersecurity Risk and Tips on How Not to Become a Victim
- Technology Project Success (and Cost): Key Factors to Consider
- The Nonprofit’s Guide to Dashboards
- You Can Migrate Your CRM Data and Not Break Your Soul
- Become the Leader You Always Wished You’d Had
- Effective tools for onboarding incoming and offboarding outgoing staff
- Envisioning a Digital First Nonprofit: Mindsets and Skillsets for Transformation
- Finding the Needle: A framework for evaluating CMS platforms
- Grit? Hell, yeah. You won’t survive without it.
- Red Pill/Blue Pill: Effective Data Driven Decision Making
- Staying sharp: How to create and implement great ideas
- Talking Tech to Your Board
- The highs and lows of CMOs
- The nonprofit CRM is changing – Why and how you can prepare
- The Nonprofit Holy Grail: The Elusive, 360-Degree View of Your Supporters
- When Your Normal is My Trigger: Unpacking Multiple Generations and White Privilege
- You Want a Revolution? I Want a Revelation! Getting buy-in you want
- Accessible Web Content Creation, or, Please Tell Me How to Accessibility Already!
- Automating Email Engagement: This Panel Will Save (Weeks of) Your Life
- Designing for Diversity: How User Personas Can Transform Your Website and Services
- Disrupting Unconscious Bias As We Grow Our Brand
- How to Create Multimedia Stories that Educate and Engage Your Audience
- Is it time to change your nonprofit’s name?
- Let Your Data do the Driving: Google Analytics and Optimize for Nonprofits
- Marketing Isn’t Enough: How to Create Digital Campaigns that Engage
- Putting Constituents First: Wildlife Conservation Society’s Path to Journey Building
- Small tweaks. Mighty engagement wins. Optimizing your welcome and re-engagement series.
- Solving the CRM + Email + Website Equation
- The New Era of Google Grants: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies
- Using Facebook ads to reach under-represented communities (and inspire engagement!)
- Accidental Techie’s Guide to Creating Awesome Online Learning Experiences
- Anarchy in the DB – Data Governance for Your Organization
- Better Together: Volunteer Management + Tech – Tips and Tools
- Championing Human-Centered Content Design in the Public Sector
- Creating community in times of crisis: the LIRSConnect story
- Creating Global Communities Online and IRL
- CRM: It’s Not Just for Fundraising Anymore! Managing Programs with CRM Systems
- Different Flavors of Digital Inclusion Programing
- How Technologies like Chat, Social and AI are Enabling Non-Profit Advocacy
- Making, Managing and Marketing a Podcast
- Next Practices: The art & science of inventing tomorrow’s “best practices”
- Privacy Patterns for Nonprofits
- Strategic Knowledge Management: Don’t Stop at Halfway!
- Texters Take Action: Using SMS to level up your direct action organizing
- Turn Your Programs and Events Upside Down Through Multi-Directional Learning
- Volunteer Impact Made Practical: devise your own user-friendly data collection tool
- 10 Free or Inexpensive Resources for Creating Graphics & More
- 10 Simple Ways to Build Your Nonprofit Email List Using Digital Tools
- 8 Ideas to Optimize Your Recurring Giving Program
- Building A Solid Project Management Culture At Your Organization
- Email Marketing Makeover
- Filtering Unconscious Bias: Hiring Practices That Make You Less Diverse & Inclusive
- How to Take Great Photos for Marketing with your Smartphone
- No More Post-Its: Implementing A Password Manager In Your Organization
- Sketchnotes: Tools and Tips to Improve Visual Communication
- Strategies To Shine As A Remote Employee
- The 5 Laws of Successful IT Strategy and Planning
- Toolapalooza: A Tools and Tactics Extravaganza
- Tools for creating social videos without killing budgets