Plan Your Trip
The 2020 Nonprofit Technology Conference is at the Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland.
Stay close to the action! We’ve reserved discounted blocks of rooms at the hotels closest to the convention center. Hotel reservations can be made directly with the hotels using the links below.
Please note: no housing bureau will contact you through emails or phone calls. If you are contacted by email or phone, it is a phishing scam and you should not provide them with any billing information.
Hotel rates and proximity to the Baltimore Convention Center (BCC). Please note, the deadline for reserving a room at a discounted rate has passed, but a hotel may choose to honor its rate if you ask.
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards — $217
- The Marriott is just across Pratt Street from the Hilton, adjacent to the Convention Center. It’s accessible via the street from the Convention Center or by using Skybridge from the Hilton, taking the elevator to the street level and crossing the street to the hotel.
- Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel — $199
- The Sheraton Inner Harbor is next door to the Hyatt Regency. It requires travel outdoors via streets with uneven sidewalks (bricks) with steep curb cuts.
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel — $217
- This is the luxury property on the NTC housing map. Newly renovated but the farthest from the Convention Center, it’s atop the Gallery Mall.
- Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor — SOLD OUT
- The Hilton is our first headquarters hotel. It is connected to the Convention Center by an enclosed sky bridge, roughly 200 yards (and one set of stairs or an elevator ride) from the hotel elevator on the second floor to NTC registration.
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor — SOLD OUT
- The Hyatt Regency is our second headquarters hotel. It is just across the street from the Inner Harbor and is accessible via an open-air walkway. It’s at the east end of the Convention Center, so attendees will need to traverse half of the center to arrive in our space.
These rates will be subject to all state and city taxes in effect at the time of the conference. These taxes are currently 17.5%.