NTC Accessibility Committee
As a part of our continuing efforts to make the NTC more accessible and inclusive to all involved, we are establishing an Accessibility Committee for the 19NTC. This committee will help identify opportunities for NTEN to improve the Nonprofit Technology Conference.
Committee members are chosen based on demonstrated interest in accessibility, thought leadership related to nonprofit technology, and a commitment to creating a high-quality, inclusive environment for the conference. To learn more about existing accessibility efforts, please see our accessibility page.
Committee members are expected to participate from October through December 2018 in the following ways:
- Participate in monthly committee calls (no more than 1 hour per month)
- Collaborate on making the NTC online presence accessible
- Review NTC accessibility information and offer constructive feedback
- Help identify additional opportunities to make the NTC more accessible
- Support NTEN’s commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion during all stages of developing the accessibility plans for the conference
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for your skills and interest area, please complete the form below. Applications will be accepted until Friday, September 28, 2018. Notifications will be sent the first week in October.
Have additional questions? Feel free to reach out to Andrea Post, NTEN’s Conference Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.