NTC Accessibility Committee
As a part of our continuing efforts to make the NTC accessible and inclusive to all involved, we are continuing our Accessibility Committee for the 20NTC. This committee will help identify opportunities for NTEN to improve the Nonprofit Technology Conference.
Committee members are chosen based on demonstrated interest in accessibility, thought leadership related to nonprofit technology, and commitment to creating an inclusive environment for the conference.
Committee members are expected to participate from October through December 2019 in the following ways:
- Participate in monthly committee calls (no more than 1 hour per month)
- Provide input on making the NTC online presence accessible
- Review NTC accessibility information and offer constructive feedback
- Help identify additional opportunities to make the NTC more accessible
- Support NTEN’s commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion during all stages of developing the accessibility plans for the conference
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and interest area, please complete the form below. Applications will be accepted until Monday, September 30, 2019. Notifications will be sent in early October.
Have additional questions? Feel free to email us.
20NTC Accessibility Committee
The 20NTC Accessibility Committee is a group of experts and accessibility champions in their respective fields of work. They provided input as part of our community-driven process to further develop our accessibility efforts for the Nonprofit Technology Conference.
Who Could Participate
Participation in the committee is open to NTEN community members with demonstrated knowledge and expertise in accessibility efforts. With a focus on making our programming as inclusive as possible, we encouraged those with diverse experiences and perspectives to apply.
20NTC Accessibility Committee Members
Below is the list of 20NTC Accessibility Committee members.