Volunteer at 18NTC
Ever wondered what it takes to put on the largest conference of changemakers that put tech to work for their causes? Volunteering is a great way to go behind the scenes and contribute to the experience that is the NTC.
Not only will you be an important part of the conference, but there are some great benefits to volunteering at the NTC:
- Opportunities to network and build connections with other volunteers, NTEN staff, and NTC speakers
- Special recognition in the way of exclusive volunteer swag
- A refund for 18NTC registrants that reduces registration cost to $199
- Serve up to eight hours and check in and out of shifts.
- Assist NTEN staff with various aspects of the 18NTC, including managing information and registration lines, providing assistance to the speaker(s) as needed, helping exhibitors and sponsors in the Exhibit Hall, and directing people towards their destinations.
- Recognize that volunteer shifts conflict with one or more breakout session.
We will begin notifying volunteers in late February 2018.
Planning to attend the conference regardless of whether you’re selected as a volunteer? We recommend registering early to get the best rate. If you’re selected as a volunteer, we’ll refund you the difference between your registration fee and the volunteer registration fee.