Volunteer at 18NTC
Ever wondered what it takes to put on the largest conference of changemakers that put tech to work for their causes? Volunteering is a great way to go behind the scenes and contribute to the experience that is the NTC.
Not only will you be an important part of the conference, but there are some great benefits to volunteering at the NTC:
- Network and build connections with other volunteers, NTEN staff, and NTC speakers
- Special recognition in the way of exclusive volunteer swag
- 18NTC registrants will receive a refund that reduces their registration cost to $199
- Volunteers serve up to eight hours and will need to check in and out of their shifts
- Assist NTEN staff with various aspects of the 18NTC, including: managing information and registration lines, providing assistance to the speaker(s) as needed, helping exhibitors and sponsors in the Exhibit Hall, and directing people towards their destinations.
- Recognize that volunteer shifts conflict with one or more breakout session.
Volunteer applications open on December 15th, 2017. Volunteers will be notified in early February 2018. Planning to attend the conference regardless of whether you’re selected as a volunteer? We recommend you register early to get early bird pricing. If you’re selected as a volunteer, we’ll refund you the difference between your registration fee and the volunteer registration fee.