Creating a Secure Nonprofit
A half-day pre-conference event hosted by Microsoft.
In the past, cybersecurity and privacy were often low on the list of nonprofit priorities—but times are changing. The stakes for nonprofits of all sizes are increasingly high. Breaches, compromised data, and cyber attacks can put donors and clients at risk, disrupt nonprofit operations and services, expose nonprofits to liability, and tarnish the reputation nonprofits have so painstakingly built. This is practical information for both technical and non-technical audiences.
The half-day event will cover the following topics:
- Why should organizations care about cybersecurity?
- GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, etc: Why you should care about all these acronyms
- Learn best practices for security of any size organization
- Understand practical next steps your organization can take to become more secure
- Risk-assessment & planning workshop—leave with a plan
Leave this half-day session with a cybersecurity risk assessment and mitigation plan you can use to start taking action.
Led by James Rooney (Microsoft) and Sam Chenkin (Tech Impact), plus more to come.