Spread the Word
Thank you for supporting NTEN! Your championship is invaluable and will help us reach a wider network of nonprofit professionals.
Use the sample text below to help you get started. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Want to help on a larger level? We’re looking for organizations and groups willing to help get the word out about the conference. Think about signing on as an 18NTC supporting organization.
Short form: Twitter
- Join more than 2,000 of your peers in New Orleans for the 2018 Nonprofit Technology Conference, April 11-13, and see why so many #nonprofit professionals say it’s the most valuable conference of the year! nten.org/ntc #18NTC
- Make 2018 the year you invest in yourself: Register for the #18NTC in New Orleans and take advantage of 130 sessions, a career center, and plenty of networking and FUN! nten.org/ntc
- Looking for ways to build your #nptech skills and connections? Don’t miss the 2018 Nonprofit Technology Conference this April in New Orleans! nten.org/ntc #18NTC
- Making professional development plans this year? Make sure the #18NTC is on your list! Over 100 helpful #nptech sessions, plus a career center and networking events, to give you the boost you need to do good, better. nten.org/ntc
- Have you registered yet for the #18NTC? Join 2,000 nonprofit professionals in New Orleans this April for 3 days of #nptech sessions on the important topics and tools you need to advance your #nonprofit’s mission & your career: nten.org/ntc
Longer form: Email, blog, Facebook, LinkedIn
The 2018 Nonprofit Technology Conference is your best chance to get the valuable nonprofit technology tools, skills, and connections you need to make a difference in the world—and your career.
Featuring 3 days of sessions and keynotes on important topics like digital fundraising, IT security, project planning, and using data to tell stories, and an exhibit hall featuring the latest tools and services, the 18NTC will give you fresh perspectives and new ideas to do your work, better. Plus, there are dozens of built-in opportunities to connect and network with more than 2,000 of your peers.
Join us and see why so many nonprofit professionals say it’s the most valuable—and fun!—conference of the year: nten.org/ntc