21NTC Sponsor Agreement
Join us online for 21NTC!
The 2021 Nonprofit Technology Conference (21NTC) is your best opportunity to connect with senior nonprofit management, technology consultants, and nonprofit thought leaders from around the sector. Plus, we’re a whole lot more fun than any other event!Sponsor Acceptance: This document, when signed by the Sponsor, constitutes a binding, irrevocable, legal obligation in application to participate in NTEN’s 2021 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC), March 23–25, 2021.
Your 21NTC sponsorship gives you the unique opportunity to:
- Reach decision-makers with your message.
- Communicate your leadership in the field.
- Show your commitment to the sector and its people.
- Have a good time while you’re at it.
All sponsorships will include traditional branding opportunities on the 21NTC website and new opportunities within the online event. Sponsorships are limited. Returning 20NTC sponsors and exhibitors will receive an additional pre-recorded demo benefit regardless of their sponsorship package.
Marketplace, Demo, and Welcome $15,000 – SOLD OUT
- 2 minute pre-recorded keynote message included in reel for all three keynotes.
- 30-minute pre-recorded demo, promoted before and after the live event. Demo featured in marketplace profile and in demo showcase.
- Marketplace profile.
- Gift featuring your logo included in the attendee kit mailed to all attendees who opt-in (choose from pre-selected products).
- Logo in 21NTC emails and on the 21NTC website.
- 15 complimentary registrations to 21NTC.
Marketplace and Demo $10,000
- 45 second pre-recorded video airing during the conference.
- 30-min pre-recorded demo, promoted before and after the live event. Demo featured in marketplace profile and in demo showcase.
- Marketplace profile.
- Logo on the 21NTC website.
- 10 complimentary registrations to 21NTC.
Inclusion in our virtual conference marketplace provides opportunities to share information and connect with conference attendees. This is more expensive than a booth at an in-person NTC, but since exhibitor costs will be lower and you’ll have access to more attendees, the virtual NTC is worth your investment.
- 30 second pre-recorded video airing during the conference.
- Company description and logo.
- Links to resources and collateral.
- Opportunity to schedule meetings with attendees.
- Contact information for attendees who opt-in to share their information.
- 5 complimentary registrations to 21NTC.
Please complete the form below to secure your sponsorship. NTEN will review your application and email an invoice. Your participation is only confirmed once payment has been received.
Sponsorship opportunities for 21NTC have ended. Stay tuned for 22NTC!